|Fiber Optic PLC Splitter
fiber optic plc splitter 1×4,
itu-t g657a1 fiber optic plc splitter,
ftth 1x4 fiber splitter
The optical splitter can be divided into two main types, according to the principles: molten taper and flat waveguide. Molten taper products are made up of two or more fibers, using fusion for side connection. Flat waveguide, on the other hand, is a type of micro-optical component, created with photolithography technology and formed in a light waveguide in a suitable medium or substrate.
It is used to achieve branching and distribution of a single optical signal. Both types of splitter use the same principle to separate the fiber field which will ultimately result in the coupling of each other (coupling degree, coupling length). It can also be used to combine multiple optical signals into one single signal which is known as a synthesizer.
Melt cone fiber coupler is currently leading in production due to its simple production methods, low cost and excellent connection with external fiber optic. It also offers better resistance to mechanical vibration and temperature changes. As opposed to this, waveguide products require extensive expertise and have expensive and varying detachment costs depending on the different sizes of each element.
High speed broadband networks require optical components with excellent transmission performance to achieve reliable system operation. To meet these stringent requirements CANGO offers a portfolio of products that offers broadband operation wavelengths, low insertion loss, low PDL, a compact design, good channel to channel uniformity and high reliability and stability.
High performance components enable transmission of large amount of data and are typically used in long haul, metro and access networks.
CANGO’s optical components feature high optical power handling, wide operating temperature range and flat insertation loss, enabling superior network performance.
|1×N PLC Splitter
|(Measured at room temperature and excludes connector loss)
|ITU-T G657A1 , G657A2 and G.652D
|Operating Wavelength (nm)
|Insertion Loss (dB)
|Loss Uniformity (dB)
|Polarization Dependent Loss (dB)
|Return Loss (dB)
- Telecommunication sector
- PON System
- Video Transmission
We provide passive fiber splitter and passive optical splitter solutions with brand name Takfly/OEM. Our PLC Splitter Model Number is PLC Splitter. It is produced in Shenzhen, China, with a wavelength of 1260 ~ 1650nm, an insertion loss of ≤6.8dB, a connector type of SC/UPC/APC, a uniformity of ≤0.5dB, and a fiber length of 1m.
Support and Services:
Fiber Optic PLC Splitter provides technical support and services to ensure that the product is properly installed and maintained. Our technical support team can provide guidance on set up and operation, as well as troubleshooting and maintenance of the product. In addition, our team can provide advice and assistance on any technical issues that may arise during installation and use of the product. We also offer a comprehensive warranty program to ensure that the product is functioning properly and to guarantee its continued operation and reliability.
Packing and Shipping:
Fiber Optic PLC Splitter is a sensitive product, so it requires careful packaging and shipping to ensure its safety.
We package the Fiber Optic PLC Splitter in a durable case with a foam lining. The case has a handle and is sealed with a zip-up closure.
The shipping process is done with reliable couriers. We use tracking numbers to ensure that the Fiber Optic PLC Splitter reaches its destination safely and on time.
We also take extra precautions to protect the Fiber Optic PLC Splitter from external factors that may cause damage during the shipping process.
- Q: What is Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter?
- A: Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter is a kind of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology. It can split the optical signal accurately and evenly, and it is available in a variety of configurations.
- Q: How is Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter made?
- A: Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter is made by silicon optical waveguide technology. It is composed of input, output and splitter which can split the optical signal accurately and evenly.
- Q: What are the applications of Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter?
- A: Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter can be used in a variety of applications such as telecommunications, CATV, local and metro networks, optical fiber sensing, video transmission, etc.
- Q: What is the Brand Name of Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter?
- A: The Brand Name of Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter is Takfly/OEM.
- Q: Where is Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter made?
- A: Takfly's Fiber Optic PLC Splitter is made in Shenzhen, China.