1x8 Splitter OptiTap Connector Drop Cable Dielectric / Tonable Cable MST Box, 8 Port OptiTap Joint Closure
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||USD 10 ~ USD 200|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Waterproof Level:||IP68||Insertion Loss:||≤0.3dB|
MST Box Distribution 8 Port,
Tonable Cable MST Box 1x8,
OptiTap Connector Multiport Service Terminal Box
Multiport Service Terminal (MST) Box is used for access points of the FTTx-ODN network. It is a product with all inlet and outlet cables pre-connected, eliminating the need of closure opening and fiber splicing. All ports are equipped with hardened adapters. The operators do not need to splice fibers or open boxes during ODN deployment, which improves service provisioning efficiency. MST box is a new economic fiber distributed solution for outdoor use. Compare traditional products, MST box is easy to operate and has high compatibility. Reduces the total cost of operation (TCO) by 15–30%.
It can be used for wall-mounting, aerial installation or holding pole installation, based on different situation. MST box not only used in FTTH field, but also used in FTTA or other harsh environment.
* High compatibility: can be assembled ODVA, Hconn (OptiTap compatible), Mini SC, ODC, PTLC, PTMPO or power adapter.
* Factory-sealed or field assembly.
* Strong enough: working under 1200N pulling force long term.
* From 2 to 12 ports for single or multi-fiber harsh connectors.
* Available with PLC or splice sleeve for fiber divide .
* IP68 waterproof rating.
* Wall-mounting, aerial installation or holding pole installation.
* Decreased angle surface and height make sure no connector interfering when operating.
* Meet IEC 61753-1 standard.
* Cost effective: save 40% operating time
* Outdoor Fiber Optic Transmission
* Optical System Access network
* Storage area networking fiber channel
* Data communication network, 5G tower
* High density architectures
* FTTA, FTTP, FTTX, WIMAX