24 Fibers Fiber Trunk Cable Micro Breakout Type
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Bag and Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Supply Ability:||5000PCS per Week|
|Cable Jacket:||PVC/LSZH||Operating Temperature:||-20°C To +70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°C To +85°C||Product Name:||MPO MTP|
|Durability:||≤ 0.2dB||Fiber Type:||Multi-Mode|
|Return Loss:||≥20dB||Cable Diameter:||3.0mm|
24 fibers fiber trunk cable,
PVC Jacket fiber trunk cable
24 Fibers Micro Breakout Type MPO MTP Trunk Cable Lime Green 3.0mm Cable Insertion Loss ≤0.35dB
MPO/MTP is a very high-density fiber optic connector, it is only twice the size of of LC, but it can contain anywhere from 8 fibers to 72 fibers, making it an excellent choice for maximizing space for the data center.
The connection principle for MPO is that it must be connected with the same amount of cores (12 to 12, 24 to 24, etc.), one male to one female connector, and must have the same polishing-type (PC to PC, APC to APC). Simultaneously, a male MPO MTP connector cannot be connected with another female MPO MTP connector, and PC cannot be connected with APC.
When choosing an MPO patch cord, you should be sure to take into account the gender and polarity of the existing MPO MTP patch cord in your data center. For example, if the connector is male, then you should purchase a female patch cord so that they can be connected.
The diameter of a normal cable is 3.0mm round cable. There are also flat cables and 4.5mm double shealth cables as well as armored cables available.
MPO/MTP patch cords come in three types - A type, B type, and C type (fiber arrangement) - with either a male or female connector. The female connector does not have a PIN, while the male does.
Fiber types can be either single-mode (G652D, G657A1, G657A2) or multi-mode (OM3, OM4, OM5). A range of insertion loss types are available, from standard to elite / low loss.
MPO/MTP connectors come up in a variety of sizes. They can have 4, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, or 48 fibres.
|End face type||PC/UPC/ APC||PC/APC|
|Fiber type||SM(G652/G655/G657) , MM(OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4/OM5)|
Mini Round cable: Max4.5mm;
Ribbon cable: Max3.0*5.0mm
|Insertion loss (dB)||≤ 0.3||
Standard: ≤0.35/0.7 (Typical/Max)
Low Loss: ≤0.2/0.35 (Typical/Max)
|Return loss (Min)||
UPC SM: 40dB
APC SM: 60 dB
PC MM: 25 dB
|Test Wavelength (nm)||
|Outer Sheath Material||PVC/LSZH|
|Bending radius (Static/Dynamic)||10D/20D|
- Asynchronous Transmission Mode(ATM)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Active Deviced/Transceiver Interface
- CATV, Video and Multimedia
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication Networks
- Parallel optical interconnect between PC Cards and patch panels
- Interconnection for O/E modules
- Industrial & Military
- Optical Switch interframe connections
Support and Services:
We provide technical support and service for the MPO MTP product. Our team of experts is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about the product and its operation. We offer a comprehensive range of services to help you get the most out of your MPO MTP product. These services include:
- Installation and configuration support
- Troubleshooting and repair assistance
- Software updates and upgrades
- Custom product development
- Product customization
- On-site support and training
Our experienced technicians are also available to provide guidance and advice on how to maximize your product's performance. If you have any questions or require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Q1: What is MPO MTP?
- A1: MPO MTP is an optical fiber connector produced by Takfly/DF with model number TK-MPO-PC, which is originated in China.
- Q2: What are the features of MPO MTP?
- A2: MPO MTP has a number of features, including high density, low insertion loss, low return loss, and high reliability.
- Q3: What is the application of MPO MTP?
- A3: MPO MTP is widely used in fiber optic networks, data centers, telecom rooms, FTTH, and other high-speed networks.
- Q4: What is the advantage of MPO MTP?
- A4: MPO MTP is a cost-effective solution to reduce fiber installation time, while at the same time providing reliable performance.
- Q5: What is the material of MPO MTP?
- A5: MPO MTP is made of high quality metal and plastic materials, ensuring its long-term durability.