multi mode mpo fiber patch cord,
high durability mpo fiber patch cord
MPO/MTP Multi-Fiber Push-On Termination Round/Ribbon Cable
MPO connectors are selected by the integrated cabling design standards ISO/IEC 24764 and ANSI/TIA-568-C as connector types that support fiber transmission above 2 cores. They allow multi-core fiber and reduce connector size on one connector interface. In the era of the Internet of Things, data centers are increasingly using new technologies like the MPO/MTP patchcord.
MPO MTP is much smaller than the LC, saving up to double the space for data center and transmission infrastructure. The MPO connection needs to be the same fiber count connectors mating (12 cores to 12 cores, 24 cores to 24 cores, etc.), And polarity should also be different, with one male connector as counterpart of one femalle connector in order to get a connection. Moreover, only the same polishing type (PC to PC or APC to APC) can be connected.
When selecting the MPO patch cord, it is important to understand the gender and polarity of the MPO MTP patch cord already present in your data center. If the connector is a male type, then a female type MPO MTP patch cord is essential for a successful connection.
This MT ferrule offers precision molding, providing a secure fit and high-quality performance. Detailed design considerations have resulted in the use of high precision guide pins for accurate alignment. Furthermore, it has a compact design that can accommodate up to 4, 8, 12 or 24 fibers maximum.
The product is also compliant with IEC 61754-7 and EIA/TIA-604-5 standards, so its safety, reliability, and compatibility are guaranteed.
|End face type
|PC,UPC and APC
|PC and APC
|Mini Round cable:Max4.5mm；
|APC SM:60 dB
|PC MM:25 dB
|Outer Sheath Material
Asynchronous Transmission Mode (ATM) is a form of signal transmission in which data is packaged into small fixed sized cells and sent over a network. It is typically used in networks that require high speed data transmission such as telecommunication networks or CATV, Video, and Multimedia. ATM has the advantage of high speed transmission that can be flexibly adapted to network demands.
Gigabit Ethernet is a form of Ethernet transmission that allows for a high speed of data transmission. Commonly employed in the transmission of multimedia such as audio and video, Gigabit Ethernet can also be used in large companies and businesses with a large amount of network users that require high speed signals. It is also the follow-up of Ethernet as a standard.
Active Device/Transceiver Interfaces are employed in a variety of applications such as premise installations, optical interconnects between PC cards and patch panels, O/E module interconnection, optical switch interframe connections, and industrial and military applications. This device/interface allows for a high speed of data transmission which helps increase the efficiency of tasks involving exchange of large amounts of data.
Takfly/OEM MPO/MTP Multi-Fiber Termination Push-On Connectors are designed for 40/100G Ethernet and 8/10/40/100G Fiber Channel applications. These high performance connectors are available for OM3 and OM4 fiber and feature a low insertion loss of ≤0.2dB. The connectors have a storage temperature of -40℃~+85℃ and are designed for use in MPO/MTP fiber optic patchcords and cables.
Support and Services:
MPO MTP Technical Support and Service:
- Provide technical support via phone, email, or online chat
- Provide product installation and troubleshooting assistance
- Provide software updates and bug fixes
- Provide advice and recommendations on product usage
- Provide customer service and support for product-related issues
- Provide warranty and repair services for malfunctioning products
Packing and Shipping:
The MPO MTP product will be packaged and shipped in the following manner:
- The product will be securely packed in a strong cardboard box
- The box will be clearly labelled with the product information, including the MPO MTP product name
- The box will be sealed for extra protection
- The box will be shipped via a reliable courier service
- Q: What is the Brand Name for this product?
- A: The Brand Name for this product is Takfly/OEM.
- Q: What is the Model Number for this product?
- A: The Model Number for this product is MPO/MTP.
- Q: Where is this product from?
- A: This product is from Shenzhen, China.
- Q: What are the main features of MPO/MTP?
- A: The main features of MPO/MTP include high density, low insertion loss, and good repeatability.
- Q: What applications can MPO/MTP be used for?
- A: MPO/MTP can be used for data center, FTTx, and other infrastructure networks.