1000Mbps RJ45 80km Ethernet Fiber Media Converter Single Mode
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Certification:||CE, ROHS, FCC, REACH, ISO9001, ISO14001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 nos|
|Price:||USD 10 ~ USD 20|
|Packaging Details:||Spone + Box + Carton|
|Delivery Time:||3~5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 nos/week|
|Wavelength:||850nm/1310nm/1550nm||Transmission Distance:||550m To 120km|
|Copper Cable:||Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6||Fiber Connector:||SC Duplex|
|RJ45 Port Working Rate:||10/100/1000Mbps||Fiber Port Working Rate:||1000Mbps|
1000Mbps Ethernet Fiber Media Converter,
80km Ethernet Fiber Media Converter,
RJ45 Single Mode Media Converter
10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 20km 40km 60km 80km Simplex Single Mode Fast Ethernet Fiber Media Converter
The Gigabit media converter with external power supply are designed to transmit and receive 10/100/1000Mbps data over optical fiber. The electrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 100Mbps or 1000Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. The optical interface operates at a 1000Mbps Ethernet rate. Both are environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. LED indicators are provided for confirming equipment operating status.
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 1000 BASE-SX/LX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 100Mbps or 1000Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Distances : 40KM Single mode
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input.output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- LED Indicators
3. Technical Spec
|Standard||IEEE802.3,IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.3ab ,IEEE802.3z ,IEEE802.1q,IEEE802.1p,IEEE802.1d|
|Distance||Dual Fiber MM :550m
Dual Fiber SM : 10/20/30/50/80Km
Single Fiber SM : 20/40/60/80Km
|Conversion Method||Media Conversion|
|LED Indicator Lamps||1000M,100M, FX LINK/ACT, TP LINK/ACT, FDX, POWER|
|Power Supply||DC5V 2A (external power), AC220 0.5A /DC-48( internal power )|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 50 ℃|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 70 ℃|
|Working humidity||5% ~ 90% non-condescending|
* Extend your Ethernet connection up to 0~25km away using fiber optics
* Creates an economical Ethernet-fiber/copper-fiber link for connecting remote sub-networks to larger fiber optic networks/backbones
* Converts Ethernet to fiber, fiber to copper/Ethernet, ensuring optimum network scalability for connecting two or more Ethernet network nodes (e.g. connecting two buildings on the same campus)
* Designed to provide high-speed bandwidth for demanding large scale work groups that require expansion of Gigabit Ethernet Network
Q: Do you provide OEM service ?
A: Yes, we can print your logo or label on the products or on the box.
Q: Can you provide free samples ?
A: Some of low value samples can be free for you, but you need pay for the shipping cost.
Q: How can you guarentee the quality ?
A: Build on our perfect quality management system, all of our products were 100% tested before the shipment.
Q: What is your delivery time ?
A: Generally, sample: 3~5 working days. Formal order: 7-10 working days.
Q: What's your payment terms ?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, L/C
For samples: 100% payment. Formal order: 30%~100% as deposit, balance payment before shipment.